The Only Menstruation Product You Need: Sanitary Pads

 When you get your periods, the first thought that comes to your head is getting hold of a sanitary pad. And honestly, that’s the only menstrual product you need. As a Kenyan woman, I feel fortunate to have access to different types of sanitary pads that I can choose from according to my requirements. And when I say experience I mean according to my period flow.  

I have been using Always sanitary pads for a long time now, and I love the options and varieties I get to choose from. They all are made keeping specific requirements in mind, comfort and safety being at the forefront of each type. So let me give you a low-down of the different sanitary pads that I use, and explain why I say that sanitary pads are the only menstruation product you need. 

Ultra thin 

This is the kind of pad I use when I go out or have some event to attend, and don’t want to look bulky or padded. My personal fave brand is Always, and with the Ultra Thin variant of Always, I am assured of protection against leakages and comfort.   

Thick 

The first three days of your period are usually the ones where the flow is highest than the other days. It gets a little better from the fourth day on. And most women avoid too much of exertion and moving out unless required. The Always Maxi thick pads are what I use on the first three days. And these are most suitable for women who have excessive flow during their period. Its high absorbency feature automatically gives you a sense of relief and protection the moment you wear it. 

Night protection 

The looming and incessant worrying during the night when we have our periods about whether we have stained the sheets is a real thing. And it is so incredibly frustrating because you lose your peace of mind and say goodbye to a good night’s sleep, ending up looking and feeling groggy and tired the next morning. Like the cramps and soreness is not enough already. I highly recommend investing a sanitary pad that you can rely on for a worriless, peaceful sleep. My Always Dreamzzz all night is structured in a way that it provides all round protection coupled with super absorbency, ensuring me of a restful sleep.  

 

So with these three super-efficient sanitary pads in your arsenal, you can take on any challenge during every period, every month in comfort and safety. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with period leakage at night?

How to gather information about menstruation?

Always Sanitary Pads - 5 Features That I Like