My Experience with Always Pads in Kenya

The period experience is uncomfortable enough, and like me, I’m sure most girls’ dread the irritation and burning that could happen during that time of the month. I did think that this experience is very typical and there is no other way to deal. However, a trip to my gynaecologist’s office changed my view. She recommended that I use quality pads like from the brand, ALWAYS. Yes, I had used a lot of pads from other brands off the shelves and wondered if this switch would help. 

My next period arrived, and this time, I made the shift to ALWAYS pads. Well, there was nothing to really lose here. This was when my journey with the popular ALWAYS pads began. Safe to say, these are the only pads that are my companion during the most crucial period of my month. Ever since I started using these pads, I feel like I am at much ease throughout the seven days of my cycle. 

ALWAYS pads are a product of US multinational company Procter and Gamble and the quality is reflected through this sanitary wear. I genuinely feel that ALWAYS uses the best raw material to make these pads as the touch is quite supreme. The absorption technique used is notable as I can go about my heavy flow days without the fear of staining. ALWAYS also employs a quick absorption technology that keeps me dry. Yes, the constant moisture can trigger irritation and rashes. 


Some of the features that I really love about ALWAYS pads 

 

Thin & flexible FlexFoam Technology 

 ALWAYS pads are designed with a thin and flexible FlexFoam technology that quickly absorbs the period flow. It interestingly absorbs 10 times its weight, and I did feel the difference throughout my period days. The innovative foam design comes as an absolute breather after dealing with several embarrassing leaks. 


Breathable top layer 

Nothing is more discomforting than the constant rubbing of the damp top sheet against the skin. ALWAYS pads save me from this annoyance as they come with a breathable top sheet that keeps me dry no matter how heavy the flow.  
 

Size variants for the perfect fit 

ALWAYS pads are offered in several size variants, so I always find my perfect fit. Often, I also choose the size based on the flow of a particular day. So larger ALWAYS sized pads for days of heavy flow and smaller sized pads on days when the flow isn’t as much. 

 

Form-fitting groves 

Period days already significantly restrict movement, but thanks to these pads, I can at least do my daily activities without being held back. The pads have form-fitting groves that move along. So whether it is about my low-intensity workouts or yoga, I do not feel restricted in movement. The pads conform to my body’s shape, and this helps me feel good even when my cramps pain is skyrocketing. 

 
Guard wings 

The wings keep my pad in place and help prevent leakage. They allow to enjoy sound sleep at night and rest assured during the day.  
 
All in all, I am glad that I was introduced to ALWAYS pads. It has made my menstrual days so much more comfortable, and I do not have to be worried about staining. Above all, I enjoy my beauty sleep without intrusion! Yayyy, to my favourite ALWAYS pads. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with period leakage at night?

How to gather information about menstruation?

The Only Menstruation Product You Need: Sanitary Pads